This immaculate 97m² three bedroom / two bathroom property in the heart of the Musicians Quarter, between rue Rossini and Rue Verdi, is spacious, bright, has a terrace large enough to eat out on (6m²), and has excellent finishings throughout: hardwood flooring, ducted air-conditioning, every window double-glazed with electric shutters. South and west facing on the fourth floor of a well maintained building with concierge, the only slight minus is the above-average monthly charges of €300. However this is negated by how far under market-value the price is.
Click here to learn about Musicians Quarter
Those that want easy walking distance to the beach, bars and boutiques, but do not want the bustle of the Carre d'Or or Old Town, turn to the more residential Musicians Quarter. Just to the north of the Carre d'Or, but still a 10 minute walk to the beach, this well kept district contains an abundance of beautiful Art Deco, Belle Epoque and grand Bourgeois buildings.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Easy walking distance to beach and city centre
- Well kept and respected central district
- Good capital appreciation and easy resale
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Hard to find a balcony or terrace
Advantages for investors
- Central to beaches, shopping, and bars/restaurants
- Classic French architecture in a well kept area
- Attracts a more mature and respectful clientele
Disdvantages for investors
- The extra 5 minutes walk to the beach over Carre d'Or
- Nicer building at the expense of lower yield