This spacious modern contemporary loft is located right in the city center. It is an apartment spanning two floors. Upstairs consists of over 100m² of living room with open plan kitchen, 40m² terrace with retractable sun roof, 20m² swimming pool area, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The downstairs has home cinema room, gym and spa area with sauna and Jacuzzi, and plenty of office space. It also comes with large garage. This has to be the ultimate loft apartment for sale on the market. It is on Rue Auber, is 5 minutes walk to the train station and 10 minutes walk to the beach.
Click here to learn about Musicians Quarter
Those that want easy walking distance to the beach, bars and boutiques, but do not want the bustle of the Carre d'Or or Old Town, turn to the more residential Musicians Quarter. Just to the north of the Carre d'Or, but still a 10 minute walk to the beach, this well kept district contains an abundance of beautiful Art Deco, Belle Epoque and grand Bourgeois buildings.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Easy walking distance to beach and city centre
- Well kept and respected central district
- Good capital appreciation and easy resale
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Hard to find a balcony or terrace
Advantages for investors
- Central to beaches, shopping, and bars/restaurants
- Classic French architecture in a well kept area
- Attracts a more mature and respectful clientele
Disdvantages for investors
- The extra 5 minutes walk to the beach over Carre d'Or
- Nicer building at the expense of lower yield