This newly renovated one bedroom apartment in the centre of town on rue Pastorelli has been stylishly decorated throughout and enjoys a lovely sunny 50m² garden terrace with lounging area perfect for guests and enjoying the great weather that Nice has to offer. With a fully equipped kitchen and sleek contemporary bathroom the apartment provides a perfect pied-a-terre style living space. The Coulée Verte park, place Massena and all of the benefits of the city centre are just a short walk away. This makes accessibility to other parts of Nice very easy due to the convenience of having all of the transport facilities on your doorstep.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter