This renovated villa has stunning sea views overlooking the illustrious Cap Ferrat. There is a huge living room with open plan kitchen, as well as master bedroom and a bathroom, upstairs. Downstairs is are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a TV room. Both living rooms and all four bedrooms have panoramic sea views. There is also parking, garden, and swimming pool. An exceptional property.
Click here to learn about Mont Boron
This Hollywood Hill of Nice plays host to an array of stars, from Elton John to Sean Connery. It is not just multi-million mansions, there are plenty of apartments with sun-drenched terraces and jaw-dropping sea views.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Stunning views over the bay
- Exclusive neighbourhood that holds its value
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Car required to go into town
Advantages for investors
- Amazing panoramic sea views
- Large terraces to dine out on
Disdvantages for investors
- Poor public transport links