This apartment is on Rue Halevy, a minutes walk from the Promenade des Anglais, where the casino and the Meridien Hotel is, and from the beach. Though located right in the heart of the bar and restaurant district, the balcony looks onto the rear of the building which offers a nice interior courtyard. The studio is in excellent condition, as are the common areas of the building.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Or
The Carré d'Or, or "Golden Square", is prime Nice real estate. It is full of chic bars and designer stores, and nowhere is more than 5 minutes walk to the beach. One of the most rentable areas in Nice, it is a favourite with investors and those seeking a pied-a-terre.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Next to the beach, bars and restaurants
- Easy to resell when time to upgrade
- Can rent out summer and use spring / autumn
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Communal areas often average
- Less size for your money
Advantages for investors
- Most popular rental area
- Next to the beach
- Surrounded by shopping and restaurants / bars
Disdvantages for investors
- None, but get a balcony if possible