This newly renovated studio apartment, situated in the sort after "Place Wilson" area. The property has a spacious feel to it, with its very high ceiling, large window letting in lots of light, and due to the fact it has separate mezzanine sleeping area.
With its top quality professional renovation, this studio would make a great pied a terre/rental investment. A must see!
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter