This apartment is in a quiet road in the best part for the Carre d'Or, on Rue Francois 1er, in the building Palais Francois. It is up on the 4th floor, with lift, and this well distributed 31m² apartment has a living room with open plan kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom with toilet. There is double glazing installed but it could do with some refreshing inside to get it back up to a high standards.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Or
The Carré d'Or, or "Golden Square", is prime Nice real estate. It is full of chic bars and designer stores, and nowhere is more than 5 minutes walk to the beach. One of the most rentable areas in Nice, it is a favourite with investors and those seeking a pied-a-terre.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Next to the beach, bars and restaurants
- Easy to resell when time to upgrade
- Can rent out summer and use spring / autumn
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Communal areas often average
- Less size for your money
Advantages for investors
- Most popular rental area
- Next to the beach
- Surrounded by shopping and restaurants / bars
Disdvantages for investors
- None, but get a balcony if possible