Situated in a beautiful Niçois building. This 32m2 1 bedroom apartment has been entirely renovated with taste and materials of quality.
It consists of a living room with a fitted kitchen, a bedroom, a shower room with toilet.
The property is sold furnished.
Ideal pied a terre or buy to let property.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter