This beautifully renovated 1 bedroom apartment, with a great size balcony is situated in the heart of the city center on Rue Gioffredo. With the arrival of the new underground metro, Rue Gioffredo like many other roads in the city center, are having a complete makeover. Having the bus lanes removed, pedestrianizing them, adding cycle paths, and gardens.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter