This apartment is in the heart of the Musician Quarter, surrounded by some of Nice’s best architecture. In a classic French building and on the 3rd floor, with lift, it retains the charm of its turn of the century construction with its high ceilings and parquet flooring. It is also larger than usual for a one bedroom, at just over 41m². It has a sunny south facing balcony that looks onto Rue Rossini, and is between 5 and 10 minutes walk to the beach. It is in great condition and will make a super holiday home. Unusually for an apartment this size, it also comes with a cellar. We really like this one and it is one of our top holiday home choices.
Click here to learn about Musicians Quarter
Those that want easy walking distance to the beach, bars and boutiques, but do not want the bustle of the Carre d'Or or Old Town, turn to the more residential Musicians Quarter. Just to the north of the Carre d'Or, but still a 10 minute walk to the beach, this well kept district contains an abundance of beautiful Art Deco, Belle Epoque and grand Bourgeois buildings.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Easy walking distance to beach and city centre
- Well kept and respected central district
- Good capital appreciation and easy resale
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Hard to find a balcony or terrace
Advantages for investors
- Central to beaches, shopping, and bars/restaurants
- Classic French architecture in a well kept area
- Attracts a more mature and respectful clientele
Disdvantages for investors
- The extra 5 minutes walk to the beach over Carre d'Or
- Nicer building at the expense of lower yield