This fantastic top floor duplex apartment is situated in the heart of the musiciens quarter of Nice. The apartment is on 2 floors, with large wrap around terraces on each level. Which adds up to a total of 80 sqm of terrace space.
On the first floor there is a good size living area and kitchen, both leading on to the first terrace and not forgetting a downstairs WC.
On the second floor is where we have the 2 bedrooms, both leading on to another large terrace, and bathroom.
A very unique properties in the heart of the City of Nice.
Click here to learn about Musicians Quarter
Those that want easy walking distance to the beach, bars and boutiques, but do not want the bustle of the Carre d'Or or Old Town, turn to the more residential Musicians Quarter. Just to the north of the Carre d'Or, but still a 10 minute walk to the beach, this well kept district contains an abundance of beautiful Art Deco, Belle Epoque and grand Bourgeois buildings.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Easy walking distance to beach and city centre
- Well kept and respected central district
- Good capital appreciation and easy resale
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Hard to find a balcony or terrace
Advantages for investors
- Central to beaches, shopping, and bars/restaurants
- Classic French architecture in a well kept area
- Attracts a more mature and respectful clientele
Disdvantages for investors
- The extra 5 minutes walk to the beach over Carre d'Or
- Nicer building at the expense of lower yield