Located 2mn away from the lively Place Garibaldi and the underground tram station coming directly from the airport, this one bedroom apartment, despite the 4 floors with no lift, is warm and stylish with a great view.
The three large windows bring the light into a comfortable living room with an equipped kitchen and a not so spacious but cozy bedroom with storage.
You just have to put one foot outside of the building to enjoy the cafés, the terraces and the niçoise specialities such as the famous Socca.
5 mn walking distance from Place Masséna and 10 mn from the beach, this apartment is the ideal deal to spend your vacations and rent it out which, at the end of the day, is the good way to pay for them.
Click here to learn about Old Town
Nice's Old Town, or Vieux Nice, is the historic heart of Nice dating back to the 16th century. The colourful narrow winding streets are full of galleries, markets, and boutiques selling everything from clothes to local produce. As evening falls the cafes, bars and restaurants are abuzz with people enjoying themselves or simply watching the world walk by. It is little wonder that this area is the hottest rental spot.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Stay where you will spend most of your time
- Great prices and good capital appreciation
- Easy to let out when not in use
- Very low taxes and monthly charges
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Crowded streets during the summer
Advantages for investors
- Right in the heart of all the bars and restaurants
- Five minutes walk from the beach
- Most desirable spot for tourists, gives best yield
Disdvantages for investors
- Busy and can be noisy, not to all tastes
- No lift can cut down potential rental clients