This large three bedroom apartment is ideally located right on the edge of the Old Town. The rear windows look down onto cute boutiques and baguettes, and at the front is a large terrace with table and chairs that look directly over the gardens of Place Massena.
There is no lift but the apartment is on the first floor. It is in immaculate condition composed of a large living room with American kitchen, large master bedroom with en suite bathroom, second large bedroom with smaller bathroom, guest bedroom, and separate toilet.
The apartment works well both as a rental property and as a large apartment a family can use. There is a panoramic view from the terrace over the next park Coulis Verte. A good solid investment that is well priced.
Click here to learn about Old Town
Nice's Old Town, or Vieux Nice, is the historic heart of Nice dating back to the 16th century. The colourful narrow winding streets are full of galleries, markets, and boutiques selling everything from clothes to local produce. As evening falls the cafes, bars and restaurants are abuzz with people enjoying themselves or simply watching the world walk by. It is little wonder that this area is the hottest rental spot.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Stay where you will spend most of your time
- Great prices and good capital appreciation
- Easy to let out when not in use
- Very low taxes and monthly charges
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Crowded streets during the summer
Advantages for investors
- Right in the heart of all the bars and restaurants
- Five minutes walk from the beach
- Most desirable spot for tourists, gives best yield
Disdvantages for investors
- Busy and can be noisy, not to all tastes
- No lift can cut down potential rental clients