This fully renovated one bedroom apartment can be found on rue Gioffredo, right next door to Galleries Lafayette and Place Massena. Located on the fourth floor, the building's entrance and communal areas are in great condition and are equipped with a small lift. The apartment has been done in a modern style whilst retaining some of it's original features, including parquet flooring and bourgeois detailing on the ceiling. It also comes complete with air-conditioning, and a designer hand basin in the bathroom. The living room has access to a small terrace, and a fitted kitchen has been integrated into the living room which really opens up the space.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter