In the heart of the Old Town, this 36 m² studio full of charm, transformed into a 1 bedroom, with original tomette tiles, exposed beams, and high ceilings. This apartment has all the character that you are looking for in the old Nice. The bedroom is divided into a mezzanine for extra storage space underneath.
Located in a quiet street just behind the Place Rossetti close to the flower market and the beach.
After a little refreshing this apartment would make a very good rental investment or the ideal holiday home.
Low annual expenses
Click here to learn about Old Town
Nice's Old Town, or Vieux Nice, is the historic heart of Nice dating back to the 16th century. The colourful narrow winding streets are full of galleries, markets, and boutiques selling everything from clothes to local produce. As evening falls the cafes, bars and restaurants are abuzz with people enjoying themselves or simply watching the world walk by. It is little wonder that this area is the hottest rental spot.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Stay where you will spend most of your time
- Great prices and good capital appreciation
- Easy to let out when not in use
- Very low taxes and monthly charges
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Crowded streets during the summer
Advantages for investors
- Right in the heart of all the bars and restaurants
- Five minutes walk from the beach
- Most desirable spot for tourists, gives best yield
Disdvantages for investors
- Busy and can be noisy, not to all tastes
- No lift can cut down potential rental clients