This top floor one bedroom apartment is a couple of minutes walk along Rue Gioffredo from Place Massena. In a Nicois-style building, with lift, it is simply done and in good condition. There is a good size living room with open-plan kitchen, and bedroom with en-suite bathroom. There is also a small east-facing terrace good for soaking up some rays. A very conveniently located holiday home.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter