Promenade des Anglais, this large apartment of 114m² has a terrace with a panoramic sea view, and is on the 2nd floor of a prestigious building with a grand entrance and lift.
Very bright and finely furnished apartment.
The apartment consists of a large 41m² living room which is very bright and sunny facing south with a view of Promenade and sea, a fully equipped independent kitchen with window, 3 bedrooms on the quiet side, 2 bathrooms, WC, and a good size utility room / laundry room. Large custom-made wardrobes are in all the bedrooms. A beautiful and impressive apartment with a superb sea view. It is very rare to have an unobstructed view like this.
It is 10 minutes walk from the center, well connected by bus, and a new tram stop is being built just a minute away from the building which will take you to both the city centre and to the airport. A garage nearby is also available, for €45,000.
Click here to learn about Promenade des Anglais
Promenade des Anglais
The Promenade des Anglais that sweeps across the sea front of Nice is one of the best known in the world. Built in Victorian times, it runs along the beach from the airport for seven kilometers until it reaches the Old Town and Port. With some of the best known landmarks, such as the Negresco Hotel and the Palais de la Méditerranée, it is the only road in the city centre that offers panoramic sea views.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Only place to be for a terrace and sea view
- Easy walk to the beach and city centre
- Good capital appreciation and easy resale
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Noisy road passing in front
- Expensive and hard to come by
Advantages for investors
- Sensational sea views, usually with terrace
- Will always hold its value due to scarcity and demand
- Airport bus stops on the doorstep
Disdvantages for investors
- Low yield due to high price per square metre
- Traffic noise if on the second floor or below