This apartment is the epitomy of luxury holiday home. You feel it from the moment you walk in. The finishing, the light, the size. It's a large 91sqm, has two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and the pictures tell the rest of the story. Of course there are the mod-cons such as air con and double glazing, yet the building is historic (yes there is a lift). The cherry on top is the balcony to enjoy the fresh air and the view. One definitely to view.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Or
The Carré d'Or, or "Golden Square", is prime Nice real estate. It is full of chic bars and designer stores, and nowhere is more than 5 minutes walk to the beach. One of the most rentable areas in Nice, it is a favourite with investors and those seeking a pied-a-terre.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Next to the beach, bars and restaurants
- Easy to resell when time to upgrade
- Can rent out summer and use spring / autumn
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Communal areas often average
- Less size for your money
Advantages for investors
- Most popular rental area
- Next to the beach
- Surrounded by shopping and restaurants / bars
Disdvantages for investors
- None, but get a balcony if possible