Situated in Place Centrale in the old town of Nice, is this large studio apartment on the second to last floor. This property is in fantastic condition, with large windows that let in lots of natural light.
A perfect pied a terre or investment property.
Click here to learn about Old Town
Nice's Old Town, or Vieux Nice, is the historic heart of Nice dating back to the 16th century. The colourful narrow winding streets are full of galleries, markets, and boutiques selling everything from clothes to local produce. As evening falls the cafes, bars and restaurants are abuzz with people enjoying themselves or simply watching the world walk by. It is little wonder that this area is the hottest rental spot.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Stay where you will spend most of your time
- Great prices and good capital appreciation
- Easy to let out when not in use
- Very low taxes and monthly charges
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Crowded streets during the summer
Advantages for investors
- Right in the heart of all the bars and restaurants
- Five minutes walk from the beach
- Most desirable spot for tourists, gives best yield
Disdvantages for investors
- Busy and can be noisy, not to all tastes
- No lift can cut down potential rental clients