This spacious two bedroom recently renovated apartment on the top floor of an Art-Déco building, with high ceilings and parquet floors, an open kitchen and a new bathrooms. The living room, crossing North-South, of 50m ² with 2 balconies, is extremely Light. A master bedroom with its en-suite shower room, a second bedroom with a bathroom, lots of storage space. In the heart of Nice!
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter