This renovated 1st floor apartment is in a quiet residential neighbourhood surrounded by great local restaurants. The apartment looks onto a very quiet street, yet is only a few minutes walk from the Old Town and Place Garibaldi. Perfect for those that want all the action at their doorstep but without stepping out of their door into the hectic hustle and bustle. The apartment is in a classic Nicois building, with good communal areas. The apartment itself is well done, with all the mod-cons such as double-glazing and air-conditioning.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter