Art deco and contemporary apartment. Close to 'Coulée verte' and the Old Nice. In a charming Niçois building, a Duplex, with elevator. This apartment of 152,39 m2 which consists of a large gallery entrance, a beautiful double living room of approximately 37 m2 overlooking a large balcony with view 2 large rooms at the same level, dressing room, spacious kitchen with large balcony, bathroom with Italian shower with separate toilet, in excellent condition, on the top floor of duplex 2 Other rooms with parquet flooring, a bathroom / WC with window, dressing room, the bonus a attic room can be used as workshop or study. On this floor you benefit from a nice roof terrace of 20 m2. Rare in the center, possibility of a real double garage in addition.
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter