This is a cute little pied-a-terre, but it comes with a little price and a great location just minutes walk from Place Massena. Everything has been well thought out and optimised, and manages to pack in everything you need. It can sleep 4 people, and even manages a stow-away office table to work from. This clever apartment is great for those who want their dream holidays without having to invest a fortune.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Or
The Carré d'Or, or "Golden Square", is prime Nice real estate. It is full of chic bars and designer stores, and nowhere is more than 5 minutes walk to the beach. One of the most rentable areas in Nice, it is a favourite with investors and those seeking a pied-a-terre.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Next to the beach, bars and restaurants
- Easy to resell when time to upgrade
- Can rent out summer and use spring / autumn
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Communal areas often average
- Less size for your money
Advantages for investors
- Most popular rental area
- Next to the beach
- Surrounded by shopping and restaurants / bars
Disdvantages for investors
- None, but get a balcony if possible