This cute one 25sqm apartment is right up on the 7th floor, with a terrace large enough to eat out on. Perfectly renovated, with all the mod-cons like double glazing and aircon, there is a holiday kitchen with lounge and dining area and a separate sleeping area. You step out into Boulevard Dubouchage, less than five minutes walk to the shopping in Avenue Jean Médecin, and into the Old Town. Designed as a "keys in hand" pied-a-terre, this one is great for somebody looking for a safe central "lock it and leave it" holiday home.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter