This beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom, apartment is in a sought-after residential area, within easy walking distance to the Old Town, the beach and Place Massena. There is also a tram stop nearby that takes you directly to the airport. The apartment is full of French charm, with high ceilings, herringbone parquet flooring, and crown mouldings. Yet it still has all the modern features you have come to expect like double glazing, air-conditioning, and a fully equipped open plan kitchen. It is quite rare to find a three bedroom in this price range, especially in this area and with a generous 90sqm of size. A good property to view.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter