Close to the Coulée Verte and the tram, in the heart of the Old Town, in a quiet building, this charming three-room apartment is in very good condition.
Ideally located a few steps from the Ste Reparate church and Place Rossetti, shops and restaurants all around in a typical alley of the Old Town, 100m from Place Rossetti, this
apartment consists of a spacious living space, a beautiful functional and fully equipped kitchen open to the living room, two bedrooms with wardrobes, bathroom and a shower room with toilet.
A Mezzanine for an office or an additional bed.
The apartment is well maintained. Tastefully decorated you will appreciate the original painted ceiling from an ancient Monastery. A must see!
Click here to learn about Old Town
Nice's Old Town, or Vieux Nice, is the historic heart of Nice dating back to the 16th century. The colourful narrow winding streets are full of galleries, markets, and boutiques selling everything from clothes to local produce. As evening falls the cafes, bars and restaurants are abuzz with people enjoying themselves or simply watching the world walk by. It is little wonder that this area is the hottest rental spot.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Stay where you will spend most of your time
- Great prices and good capital appreciation
- Easy to let out when not in use
- Very low taxes and monthly charges
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Crowded streets during the summer
Advantages for investors
- Right in the heart of all the bars and restaurants
- Five minutes walk from the beach
- Most desirable spot for tourists, gives best yield
Disdvantages for investors
- Busy and can be noisy, not to all tastes
- No lift can cut down potential rental clients