This newly renovated apartment which offers three balconies has a very fresh, spacious feel to it and an open-plan aspect with a huge living area in the centre of the apartment. All bedrooms benefit from a brand new stylish en-suite bathroom and the fully equipped kitchen is bright and sunny. This apartment has the benefit of being a short walk to the city centre and the Old Town. The key features that make this apartment stand out from others is the immense size by niçoise standards and the amount of light it receives.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter