This three bedroom apartment has a big 35 sqm living room, it's bright, and has balconies off both the living room and master bedroom. On the third floor, though no lift, it is a short walk to both the Old Town and to Place Massena with all the restaurants and shopping. At 88sqm it is a good size, and it comes with the mod cons such as aircon.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Or
The Carré d'Or, or "Golden Square", is prime Nice real estate. It is full of chic bars and designer stores, and nowhere is more than 5 minutes walk to the beach. One of the most rentable areas in Nice, it is a favourite with investors and those seeking a pied-a-terre.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Next to the beach, bars and restaurants
- Easy to resell when time to upgrade
- Can rent out summer and use spring / autumn
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Communal areas often average
- Less size for your money
Advantages for investors
- Most popular rental area
- Next to the beach
- Surrounded by shopping and restaurants / bars
Disdvantages for investors
- None, but get a balcony if possible