This two bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Carré d'Or only few minutes walk from the Promenade. It has been newly renovated with a fully equipped open plan kitchen/Living area, nice massive oak wooden floor and quite a lot of storage. The plus is the terrace, south exposed and quiet cause not on the street side.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Or
The Carré d'Or, or "Golden Square", is prime Nice real estate. It is full of chic bars and designer stores, and nowhere is more than 5 minutes walk to the beach. One of the most rentable areas in Nice, it is a favourite with investors and those seeking a pied-a-terre.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Next to the beach, bars and restaurants
- Easy to resell when time to upgrade
- Can rent out summer and use spring / autumn
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Communal areas often average
- Less size for your money
Advantages for investors
- Most popular rental area
- Next to the beach
- Surrounded by shopping and restaurants / bars
Disdvantages for investors
- None, but get a balcony if possible