Right in the heart of the Carre d'Or, on rue Marechal Joffre, this two bedroom and two bathroom apartment is high up with a great south facing terrace large enough to dine out on. It is 75m², and has a great open space to dine and relax in. It is nicely finished, has double-glazing and aircon, and would make a comfortable and luxurious second home.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Or
The Carré d'Or, or "Golden Square", is prime Nice real estate. It is full of chic bars and designer stores, and nowhere is more than 5 minutes walk to the beach. One of the most rentable areas in Nice, it is a favourite with investors and those seeking a pied-a-terre.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Next to the beach, bars and restaurants
- Easy to resell when time to upgrade
- Can rent out summer and use spring / autumn
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Communal areas often average
- Less size for your money
Advantages for investors
- Most popular rental area
- Next to the beach
- Surrounded by shopping and restaurants / bars
Disdvantages for investors
- None, but get a balcony if possible