This quiet bright apartment is in the Voltaire building, a couple of minutes walk from Place Massena. A little different with a lot of charm, the living room has large doors leads out to the balcony and steps leading up to the bedroom area. There is an open plan kitchen tucked away in the corner. It has air-con, double-glazing, and is nicely refreshed and ready to move in.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Or
The Carré d'Or, or "Golden Square", is prime Nice real estate. It is full of chic bars and designer stores, and nowhere is more than 5 minutes walk to the beach. One of the most rentable areas in Nice, it is a favourite with investors and those seeking a pied-a-terre.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Next to the beach, bars and restaurants
- Easy to resell when time to upgrade
- Can rent out summer and use spring / autumn
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Communal areas often average
- Less size for your money
Advantages for investors
- Most popular rental area
- Next to the beach
- Surrounded by shopping and restaurants / bars
Disdvantages for investors
- None, but get a balcony if possible