In a quiet street in the heart of the Old Town, two minutes from the beaches, Cours Saleya and close to the tram,you will find this superb one bedroom apartment, warm and cozy, with all the necessary comfort, consisting of a beautiful living room with its adjoining fully fitted and equipped kitchen, a beautiful bedroom with its own dressing room, a bathroom with walk-in shower.
The apartment completely renovated in 2012 is like new because superbly maintained. It is sold with all the furniture and equipment.
It's ideal as a holiday, a great place to spend time in, as well as an ideal rental. A gem to see on your upcoming visit.
Click here to learn about Old Town
Nice's Old Town, or Vieux Nice, is the historic heart of Nice dating back to the 16th century. The colourful narrow winding streets are full of galleries, markets, and boutiques selling everything from clothes to local produce. As evening falls the cafes, bars and restaurants are abuzz with people enjoying themselves or simply watching the world walk by. It is little wonder that this area is the hottest rental spot.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Stay where you will spend most of your time
- Great prices and good capital appreciation
- Easy to let out when not in use
- Very low taxes and monthly charges
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Crowded streets during the summer
Advantages for investors
- Right in the heart of all the bars and restaurants
- Five minutes walk from the beach
- Most desirable spot for tourists, gives best yield
Disdvantages for investors
- Busy and can be noisy, not to all tastes
- No lift can cut down potential rental clients