This three bedroom apartment is in Rue Hôtel des Postes, a short walk to Place Massena and the Old Town, with a tram stop nearby straight to the airport. It has been beautifully renovated with a fully equipped open plan kitchen, and a large living room that leads onto the balcony. It has all the mod cons, including aircon and double glazing. It is on the 3rd floor but no lift.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Or
The Carré d'Or, or "Golden Square", is prime Nice real estate. It is full of chic bars and designer stores, and nowhere is more than 5 minutes walk to the beach. One of the most rentable areas in Nice, it is a favourite with investors and those seeking a pied-a-terre.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Next to the beach, bars and restaurants
- Easy to resell when time to upgrade
- Can rent out summer and use spring / autumn
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Communal areas often average
- Less size for your money
Advantages for investors
- Most popular rental area
- Next to the beach
- Surrounded by shopping and restaurants / bars
Disdvantages for investors
- None, but get a balcony if possible