This top floor apartment in a bourgeois building right on the prestigious Boulevard Victor Hugo has one bedroom, and a beautiful open plan living room with fully fitted kitchen. The big 31sqm master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. The apartment has been renovated, has reversible air-con, and is bright and airy. It is a little different to the average apartment which gives it that added charm.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Or
The Carré d'Or, or "Golden Square", is prime Nice real estate. It is full of chic bars and designer stores, and nowhere is more than 5 minutes walk to the beach. One of the most rentable areas in Nice, it is a favourite with investors and those seeking a pied-a-terre.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Next to the beach, bars and restaurants
- Easy to resell when time to upgrade
- Can rent out summer and use spring / autumn
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Communal areas often average
- Less size for your money
Advantages for investors
- Most popular rental area
- Next to the beach
- Surrounded by shopping and restaurants / bars
Disdvantages for investors
- None, but get a balcony if possible