This apartment is in the building Palais Meyerbeer, a sought after road in the heart of the Carre d'Or full of trendy restaurants and a short walk from the Zonne Pietonne. The 2nd floor apartment, with lift, has two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, double glazing, air-conditioning, and even under floor heating. It also has an 8m² terrace, perfect for dining outside. A good size apartment in a great location.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Or
The Carré d'Or, or "Golden Square", is prime Nice real estate. It is full of chic bars and designer stores, and nowhere is more than 5 minutes walk to the beach. One of the most rentable areas in Nice, it is a favourite with investors and those seeking a pied-a-terre.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Next to the beach, bars and restaurants
- Easy to resell when time to upgrade
- Can rent out summer and use spring / autumn
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Communal areas often average
- Less size for your money
Advantages for investors
- Most popular rental area
- Next to the beach
- Surrounded by shopping and restaurants / bars
Disdvantages for investors
- None, but get a balcony if possible