Located 5 minutes from both the Old Town and city centre, this apartment in a classic Nicois building done in Art-Deco style has living room, separate kitchen, two bedrooms, and bathroom. At the front there is a balcony and you can see to the right Place Garibaldi and to the left Boulevard Dubouchage. The bedroom at the rear is quiet with an open court-yard view. It has all the mod-cons such as air-conditioning, double-glazing and fully fitted kitchen. It is on the 3rd floor with lift and is around 50m². It has a very "French" feel, with the original herringbone parquet flooring and high ceilings. A nice blend of owning a slice of history whilst not sacrificing convenience.
Click here to learn about Carre d'Argent
The Carre d'Argent lies the other side of the Avenue Jean Medecin tram line to the Carre d'Or, and is perfectly placed between the city centre and the Old Town and Port. The Nicois-style buildings are lined with shops and restaurants, and everything you need is within a five minute walk.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Five minutes walk to everywhere
- Traditional Nicois style architecture
- Best capital appreciation prospects
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Apartments often need refreshing
Advantages for investors
- Close to the Old Town and city centre
- Easy walking distance to beach
- Best value for money properties
Disdvantages for investors
- Less well known than Carre d'Or and Musicians Quarter