This 106 sqm apartment is located in a ethnically diverse part of the Quartier Musiciens in Nice. It is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a great size apartment before the prices catch up with rest of the city center. The apartment is located on the second without a lift in a beautifully maintained building both inside and out. The property has high ceilings, original marble fireplaces, parquet flooring and a balcony, everything that you would expect from bourgeois apartment. With its double living room and large bedrooms, this 2 bed can very easily be converted in to a 3 bed.
Click here to learn about Musicians Quarter
Those that want easy walking distance to the beach, bars and boutiques, but do not want the bustle of the Carre d'Or or Old Town, turn to the more residential Musicians Quarter. Just to the north of the Carre d'Or, but still a 10 minute walk to the beach, this well kept district contains an abundance of beautiful Art Deco, Belle Epoque and grand Bourgeois buildings.
Advantages for a holiday home
- Easy walking distance to beach and city centre
- Well kept and respected central district
- Good capital appreciation and easy resale
Disdvantages for a holiday home
- Hard to find a balcony or terrace
Advantages for investors
- Central to beaches, shopping, and bars/restaurants
- Classic French architecture in a well kept area
- Attracts a more mature and respectful clientele
Disdvantages for investors
- The extra 5 minutes walk to the beach over Carre d'Or
- Nicer building at the expense of lower yield